Forget the curve ball. Give 'em the heater!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Hate It or Love It


Apparently The Game isn't just Hip Hop's MVP, he's also a baller on the hard wood.

"I'm a playground legend in California," The Game says. "Do the research."

He even goes as far as giving his stat line in High School. "I averaged 14.9 points a game, 6 rebounds and 4 assists," he says. "Not bad for a man who also gangbanged and sold drugs full time, right?"

I'd say that should garner some attention as a rare quintuple double, right? I mean, it IS The Game, let's give him the benefit of the doubt as I'm scared of him.

-Huggins

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan McGowan said...

Sadly, I've seen him play and he actually is a good ball player.

I think he went to Washington State but then got kicked out for drug selling or referring to himself as "the game."

I was in New York last summer and got enough balls to go to Rucker Park with a few people and watched his team in the Entertainers Basketball Classic.

He was pretty quick and had a nice jumper.

2:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home