Forget the curve ball. Give 'em the heater!

Monday, September 26, 2005

OC! It's In The Game!

Ever want to brood silently like Ryan Atwood?

Ever want to listen to "real rock bands," quote Chuck Klosterman or write graphic novels like Seth Cohen?

How about the ability to schmear cream cheese like Sandy Cohen?

Or maybe even drown yourself in Pinot Grigio or Vodka like Kirsten?

What about being as preciously adorable as Summer Roberts, or on the other side, date Summer Roberts?

Perhaps you fancy yourself as a person who wants to shoot someone, become a lesbian (and then unbecoming one), be an alcoholic, overdose on sleeping pills, get held hostage, steal watches, date the lawn boy, date Luke, talk in a deepish voice... I can keep going, btw... you know, like Marissa Cooper.

I see myself more as the boat boy, Jimmy. This way I can try to scam every person I know, try to get back with my ex-wife and get her money. Jimmy Cooper, that's who I want to be.

But here's the kicker, we can be all these people. Wanna know how? IT'S THE OC MOBILE VIDEO GAME, of course.

I'm totally gonna swing some fists at Cotillion.

-Joe Hug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home