Forget the curve ball. Give 'em the heater!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Warm Words and Yes, We're Still Kickin'


Here's an email sent by one of our readers. And I just want everyone out there to know, we are still here and TBunts will go on and on and on and on and on...

Janie Weisman from Peoria, hope you like the Probst pic. You wanted it, you got it. (And no, we won't put up the nude Probst shots.)
________________________

Dear Taylor Bunts,

I've never been a person who writes in to web sites and stuff, but I feel that I need to reach out to you.

I noticed a lack in your site and it really, really startled me. Startled me, not because there was nothing there (I understand the rigors of the blogging industry), but it startled me when I realized the void that was created by Taylor Bunts lack of news.

I hope this is just a brief hiccup or maybe even a prolonged siesta (I'm kinda hoping it's just a lack of computer availability or some mysterious Wi-Fi disease) that has left you without access to this site.

Maybe I'm going out on a limb, but not having Taylor Bunts has emptied my insides. I'm not gonna tell you guys how great you are or how important your stuff is, as I'm sure you don't need any reminders of that.

All I'm asking is for more. More of anything. If it's just pictures, cool. If it's swarthy remarks, super. But please, don't leave us high and dry.

It's not just me that misses you... It's all of us.

Come back Taylor Bunts... Come back to the loyalist of your readers... Fill that empty void.

-Crash Davis

PS. My name really is Crash Davis. My parents grew up in Durham (my dad played on the Bulls) and obviously the movie and I hope no narcotics aided in creating my name. Too bad I look more like Robert Wuhl, than Kevin Costner. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home