Forget the curve ball. Give 'em the heater!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I Sincerely Apologize...


With the excitement of tonight's football game, not to mention the fact that Clock Killin Corey Dillon is going against the Fighting Jon Mexicos, we completely forgot to mention ANYTHING about the Under Card to tonight's game. THE OC is back, baby!

Now, I don't usually like getting into the whole predicting what's gonna happen thing, cause I'm more often right than wrong. But I seriously think that Coop's gonna be sent to prison, tattoo blue prints all over her body, try and befriend a Mafioso and manage to lose 2 of her toes.

If that doesn't happen, I, at the very least, expect some serious passion and excitement from the conjugals. Lets just hope they don't take them away.

I may have crossed over my Fox viewing, but if that all made sense, we should get an apartment together.

Fox, tonight, 8p

-JG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home