Forget the curve ball. Give 'em the heater!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

FORE-ty Year Old Virgin?


Back in the day - say around '91. I participated in a Junior Golf League Ryder Cup. In the first round I edged out a tough win, 62-63 on 9 holes. (FYI - the lower score is the better score). It was hard fought and gutt wrenching and, um, did I mention I edged out a girl? Wow, she was a tough little chick-a-dee.

Anyway, had I lost I'm sure I would have felt the heat or at least heard the "ball-less wonder" barbs.

But I won, so it's all moot!

-JG

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindan agog at racist Web log
Noted columnist and social commentator Masahiko Katsuya came under attack Tuesday for posting defamatory comments about Korean people on his Web log.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home