Forget the curve ball. Give 'em the heater!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

LO down dirty shame


Yes I know what y'all are thinking, it's Wednesday and NOTHING about the one hour Laguna premiere. Well, there isn't much that can be said outside the fact that Kristin screams a ton. If I had a house party and she was there, and I was upstairs and she was downstairs and she was screaming like she does, I would go nuts. As in, Kristin, shut the flip UP or get out of here! Anyway, it's a tough pill to swallow when the star of the show gets castrated and walks around for an hour looking like a biotch, but I guess it makes for great TV. Stee-ven's tragic downfall is up there with Michael Corleone and maybe even Thornton Melon's creepily short son, Jason, in Back To School.

Anyway, here's to another season, but more importantly, here's a link to a personal photo gallery of the REAL STAR of the Show, Lo! Without her...well, I don't want to think about that. I'm freaked out enough by Frankie Muniz droppin' game.

-JG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home